“Picchio Beach”, an innovative app to allow beach goers to order their take-away using their iOS or Android devices, has been released.
I made this app using Basic4iOS and Basic4Android, the only tools that can allow a single developer to make an app for both platforms in a very short period of time.
There were different issues taken into consideration when developing this app:
- let the customers enjoy the summer at the beach, not the queue to buy food;
- to replaces any “restaurant paging system”;
- to provide a way to communicate take away and promotional notifications;
- to provide a solution that is hygienic (pagers are handled by way too many people);
- to replace the cost to purchase and maintain the paging system;
- to provide analytical tools to understand clientele food preference;